Friday, March 23, 2012

Nicki Minaj Rocks A Retro Pink Afro On The April Cover Of Allure Magazine



 


Our darling Nicki Minaj graced the April cover of Allure Magazine decked out in full Spring attire. She's rocking a satiny pink skirt with what looks like a white bra and leather pastel gloves with floral accents. Not that it matters because Nicki Minaj almost never adheres to fashion rules especially as it relates to seasons. In the issue she tells fans about her struggles with staying fit and dishes on why she switches her hair up so often. "I had done something I thought was really, really, really cute, and I showed my neighbor. She was like 'Why'd you do that to your hair?' And I never forgot what I said: 'I'm someone new in this hair." This issue hits stands on March 20th!





No comments: