Saturday, March 31, 2012

KANYE WEST IN LEGAL TROUBLE

Dbanj and Kanye West


Hip-Hop star Kanye West is the subject of a lawsuit over an illegal sample contained on a 2006 mixtape.
Robert Poindexter filed a lawsuit against Kanye West in the United States District Court of Southern New York, on March 27.
Kanye is being sued over the song “Girls Girls Girls (Remix)” on the mixtape “Freshmen Adjustment 2.”
Robert Poindexter claims that Kanye’s track contains an illegal sample of the song “Trying Girls Out” by R&B group The Persuaders.
Robert Poindexter seeks $500,000 in damages from Kanye West.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on various websites
for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my
wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!


Feel free to visit my blog post; healthy waist to height ratio