Sunday, October 30, 2011

UGO dropz "Walankolombo" ft Ice Prince




Ugochukwu Nwaokobia OluwaDamilare performs under the mononym UGO. He hails from Delta State. He was a professional guitarist and back up singer for top Nigerian artist like Ego, Djinee, MI and others.




He also worked as Internet Publicist for MI in 2010, before he moved on to work on Waje's management team as her PA(personal assistant). UGO recently put all these aside to focus on his career and he features Ice Prince " on his first official single Walankolombo" Amazing Music personified"

DOWNLOAD


Official  Lyrics

 Verse1: Beautiful that's what you are
 Fine fine lady
 And your eyes shines like the stars
 And your smile lights up my heart
 Ma baby,Ma baby
 Now am asking do u wanna stay
 Or if u wanna play
 Without u girl I will go Insane
 Ma baby,(that's my baby girl)2ce

 Chorus: Be be baby walankolombo yeah 3x
 Don't play with my heart,with my heart

 Verse 2: Shey you know,U're d queen of my heart Obimo
 Shey u know,we'll never ever part
 Where u dey go o baby
 Shey u know,u dey play with my mind,
 I don kolo,My baby girl,my baby girl
 I'm never gonna mess with your heart
 No farting
 Me and you na forever
 No parting
 I go give you wetin I get
 My body
 Fly you every where with my get
 Too Much money
 I got love to give,Pls don't let me go
 That's my baby girl 2ce

 Rap: Ok ma,U're In my soul deep
 And you shoot me far like a goal kick
 I ain't never going back on the old tip
 Onto the next page we could both flip
 You're the buttons on my keyboard
 You're the reason dat I always go hard wen I record
 You're reason why am flying to space
 If loving you is a crime Then I'm buying the case
 See I seen a lotta girls buh they not like u be
 So anything you want amma do like scobby
 Long legs pretty smile gat me on duty
 ur face got me feeling like a kid on kudi
 And yes yes ma u're d best so far
 You don't drink buh we can hang in my Esco bar
 God bless ur stars,Ur moon and ur sunset
 I don't play flutes,Buh I can blow ur trumpet

 Bridge:your love dey make me kolo kolo
 Makes me fell so fly like tolo tolo
 Makes me high like
 Baby walankolombo
 Why do u wanna go o
 Obimo na so mu yori yori
 Sun' so gi kan na chori chori
 Your body dey make me wori wori eh

 Chorus: repeat chorus

 Plays beneath the chorus:I'm never gonna mess with your heart
 No farting
 Me and you na forever
 No parting
 I go give you wetin I get
 My body
 Fly you every where with my get
 Too Much money

 Chorus till fade

No comments: