Thursday, April 26, 2012

I am sorry for posting my N10million twitter – Davido



Davido posted a 10 million cheque online via his twittter account ”Great meeting, made a little change.”
The posting  generated criticisms from most of his fans who descended on him saying such act was childish of him. On realizing the damage caused, the teenager  apologized for the picture, and removed it from his twitter handle after a few hours.
He apologised with this tweet, ”I’m sorry to those that were offended by the picture [I posted earlier]. I never knew God would take me this far and I got a little carried away. Una own sef go come (yours will also come).
Earlier this year, was a victim of pictures on bed with a groupie. Days later, pictures of Davido with a girl went viral online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Studies show that a business that works to create a marketing campaign
that spans both on and offline is likely to receive bigger sales and a larger
base of users. It also provides frequent reports on the performance
of the website. The thing is you should not treat them
as the ultimate solution.

Feel free to surf to my web site: senuke vps