Thursday, February 02, 2012



PMJM ENt (People Making Jolly Music) presents  Big Chance & Cypha Tyte; a musical duo with different styles that beautifully blend. They have been in the industry for a while now. They announce their coming on the big stage with two hit singles " Edikwanza" and "Ur Turn " and now out wit a brand new single "Shangbash"... Download and enjoy.

Enjoy the sound of Big Chance and Cypha Tyte:  DOWNLOAD SHANGBASH
   
                                                                       DOWNLOAD EDIKWANZA

                                                                       DOWNLOAD UR TURN


    

2 comments:

ferd said...

Aaahhhh ..I don dey see dis guys everywhere oh..I heard edikwanza and I wuz blown away...ur turn and shangbash...serious club jam...pmjm boiz are on point

Anonymous said...

I luv these guys...they have really nice songz... The three songz are really nice but..shangbash is my favourite.. Its very different yet very bumpy