Sunday, July 22, 2012

NEW MUSIC:PRAIZ-RICH AND FAMOUS



Rich and Famous, that’s what everyone aspires to be; the cameras flashing, fans screaming, crowd cheering on, superstar status…it goes on and on…
X3M Music singer Praiz pretty much sums it all up on his new single aptly titled ‘Rich and famous’, probably his best vocal delivery so far. The talented act sings ‘When I become rich and famous, all these faces will know who I am because I’ll be a superstar’;




RICH AND FAMOUS LYRICS
[Chorus]
When I become Rich & Famous
All these faces, will know who I am cos I'll be a superstar
Flashing lights and cover pages
All these faces, will know who I am cos I'll be a superstar

[Verse 1]
Did you see me in the magazines?
Tell me; tell me, what did you think of me?
I'm a celebrity, don't you know
Don't you know, yeah I break all the rules
But I figured that's what stars are supposed to do
Just cos we're super cool, don't you know
Don't you know, whatever time or day
Be sure to find me in my designer shades
That's how I operate, don't you know

[Pre-Chorus]
Don't you know?
If I had to do this all again, I wouldn't change anything
Ladies love me and the fans adore me
My super-story is one with lots of money (money money)

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
No more lining up outside the club
Straight to the door, of course they remember me

No comments: